Please read this page carefully before making a purchase.
- Trial versions
- How does the license work?
- Purchasing a product license
- Unlocking the trial version
- Support & maintenance period
- License variants
- Payment methods
- Lost product registration key
AIDA64 Extreme and AIDA64 Engineer are downloadable from our website as free 30-day trials. During the trial period these products offer limited functionality (they do not display all information collected from the computer). After the free 30-day evaluation period has expired, the software will quit after launch unless activated by a valid product key. Once activated, all of its features become available, with no need to reinstall it to unlock its full functionality.
AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business can also be evaluated for free. For these editions, we send users a test license with which they can use the fully functional software during the 30-day trial period. You can request a free test license here.
AIDA64 products are supplied under license from FinalWire Ltd. FinalWire does not sell ownership rights for the software, instead, it grants users the rights to use its products through the product license and a License Agreement.
When users purchase a product license, they are provided with a registration key to access the fully functional, unlimited product; they are then deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, thereby becoming the licensees of the product.
You can purchase a product license by clicking the “Buy” button on the “Prices” page on the www.aida64.co.uk website. The stages of purchasing the software in the webshop are described in the General terms and conditions. Before making a purchase, it is recommended to check the minimum system requirements of the product.
To convert a trial product – including the evaluation versions of AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business – to a fully functional licensed product, you need to enter the registration key that you will receive by e-mail after making the purchase. You do not need to reinstall the product to activate it.
License owners are entitled to technical support and new product updates at no additional cost during the 1, 2 or 3-year license period. The product will remain fully functional even after the support and maintenance period expires, although free support and product updates will no longer be provided. However, previous license owners can renew their licenses at a discount.
Email support to corporate customers is provided by ABSEIRA Ltd., the international distributor of the AIDA64 product family. The developer of the software, FinalWire Ltd., offers support in the official AIDA64 Forum, and, to home users, by email as well. Support by phone or live chat is not available.
We make our products available with different licenses:
- AIDA64 Extreme License: This license is intended for home use and permits a single user to install and use the product on up to 3 computers.
- AIDA64 Network Audit and AIDA64 Business License: This is a business license that permits the product to be used on the local network of a company or institution on a given number of PCs. It only allows the use of the product on computers in the possession of the company or organization.
- AIDA64 Engineer License: This business license permits a single corporate engineer or IT technician to install and use the product on an unlimited number of computers within the company. It also allows a freelance computer specialist to provide services to his/her clients.
Orders placed on www.aida64.co.uk can be paid for by bank transfer or using PayPal. More information about the payment methods is available in the General Terms of Service.
If you have lost your product key, which is required for activating AIDA64, please send an e-mail to email@example.com providing the following information:
- User's name (individual or company)
- User's E-mail address
- Product purchased
- Approx. date of the purchase
Updated on 24 March 2014